Shortcut to this article: enom.help/unresponsive
This article will show you how to request access to manage your domain name if it's registered through a domain service provider with Enom who has become unresponsive.
To gain access your domain registered through a reseller, please follow the steps below:
- Verify that the domain is registered through a particular Reseller: lookup your reseller.
- Attempt to contact the Reseller through the contact information listed. Even if a Reseller is out of business, they may still respond to your request and be able to assist you.
- Are you listed as the Registrant? Use the WHOIS Lookup to find out. The email listed as the Registrant email is the address you should contact us from (If whois privacy is enabled, you will not be able to see this address).
When you contact us regarding an unresponsive reseller, we have to wait 5 business days to give your reseller a chance to respond. To contact us, create your own account at EnomCentral (use the registrant email address if possible), then Submit a Support Request or email [email protected] with the following:
- Subject: "Unresponsive Reseller"
- Category: Support Request
- Comment: [Include the domain name, the dates you contacted the Reseller, and how we can help you].
During the verification process we may reach out to you at the Phone Number or Email Address listed on your Registrant and Administrative contact information.
We may ask for additional documents if we're unable to verify you using the available Registrant contact details.
Once we confirm that your domain provider is unresponsive, and that you are the listed Registrant on the domain, we will be happy to work with you to transfer the domain into your own EnomCentral account so that you have full access to manage your domain at any time.