Shortcut to this article: enom.help/unresponsive
In some cases, you may not be able to reach your reseller despite trying to contact them through their email, phone or by submitting a ticket through their website. As a registrar, we carry the responsibility of making sure registrants are not left without assistance. We have a process to determine if your reseller is unresponsive, and we'll make sure you get the help you need.
Reach out to your reseller first
To gain access your domain registered through a reseller, please make sure you've taken the steps necessary to reach your reseller before contacting Enom support.
- Confirm your reseller's contact information by looking up your reseller.
- Reach out to your reseller through the contact information listed. Even if a reseller is out of business, they may still respond to your request and be able to assist you.
- Give your reseller an appropriate amount of time to reply. We must allow 48 hours before intervening.
Contact Enom support
Once you've created an account, submit a verified support request with the following:
- Subject: "Unresponsive Reseller"
- Category: Support Request
- Comment: Include the domain name, the dates you contacted the Reseller, and how we can help you.
Should your domain providerOnce we confirm that your domain provider is unresponsive, we will begin the process to verify your ownership of the domain.
During the verification process, we may reach out to you at the phone number or email address listed on your registrant and administrative contact information. Should we be unable to verify you using the available registrant contact details, we may ask for additional documents.
After your domain provider is shown to be unresponsive and that you are the listed registrant on the domain, we will be happy to work with you to transfer the domain into your EnomCentral account.