There are times that you may need to update or change your email password. You do not need to know the existing email password when following this process. If you do not have access to the Enom / EnomCentral account to change the email password, you can also change the password via Webmail.
Note: The password requirements are:
- 6-30 alphanumeric characters
- No spaces and special characters
- Must contain at least one lower case letter, one upper case letter, and one number
- It cannot be the same as or contain the mailbox name.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select Email & Apps followed by Basic email, then Manage.
- Select the domain name.
- Click Update
- Enter the new password and press Save all.