.TV is the ccTLD for Tuvalu and is administered by Verisign. Tuvalu has made its namespace available to any interested registrants, regardless of residency; you do not have to be a Tuvalu resident or business operator to register a .TV domain.
.TV can be registered by any interested party for a term of 1-10 years. Many .TV domains are premium domains, the cost will be listed in your cart.
- Login to your account.
- Select Domains, then Register a domain.
- Enter the domain name and select Search.
- Choose Add to cart.
- Select Checkout now.
You will need to ensure that the auto-renew is enabled on the domain name. Auto-renewals process 30 days prior to the expiration date.
- Select Domains followed by My domains.
- Click on the domain name.
- Choose General Settings.
- Ensure Auto-renew is enabled.
To transfer a .TV domain, you will need to unlock the domain and obtain the EPP/transfer code. The transfer code will be sent to the registrant's email address.
Note: only certain registrars can register and accept transfers of premium .TV names
- Sign in to the account.
- Go to your domains
- Select your domain.
- Select General settings.
- Disable the registrar lock and select save.
- Click on Email auth info to registrant.