All services can be renewed automatically or renewed manually through your account. If a reseller manages your domain, you must contact the reseller for renewal. If your reseller is unresponsive, see our unresponsive reseller process.
Note: It is best practice to renew your domains before expiration to avoid unintentional expirations and downtime. There is a 24-hour propagation period for services to resume after renewal.
- Setting up auto-renew
- Renewing a single domain
- Renewing multiple domains
- Renewal notices
- Domain shows expired future date on WHOIS lookup
Setting up auto-renew
When auto-renew is enabled on your domain, the order will process 30 days before its expiration date to account for any billing issues you might encounter. Enabling it after this time frame will cause the renewal only to trigger 24 hours in advance of its expiration date. If the auto-renewal fails, unless your payment method is updated, it will not process again, and the domain must be manually renewed.
- Select Domains then My Domains to fetch a list of all registered domains inside of your account.
- Click on the domain name that you want to enable or disable auto-renew.
- Select General settings from the Manage domain drop-down menu.
- Choose Enable or Disable to set your Auto-Renew preferences. Click Save.
Renewing a single domain
To renew manually ahead of the auto-renew date, you must sign into the Enom account containing the domain.
- Select Domains, then My Domains, to fetch a list of all registered domains inside of your account.
- Your domain should be under the Registered or Expired tab.
- Select the domain name that you want to renew.
- Click Add years below the domain name.
Note: Premium domain names can only be renewed for one year at a time, and for gTLDS, there is a maximum registration of 10 years.
- Review the details, then click Checkout now.
- Review the order one final time before pressing submit Order.
Renewing multiple domains
- Select Domains, then My domain, to see a list of all registered domains inside of your account.
- Click the checkboxes next to the domains you wish to renew. Under List actions select Renew this list, then press Go.
- On the Bulk Renewal page, confirm the domains that are being renewed and click Add to Cart.
- A follow-up page will confirm the addition of multiple domains for renewal. Click Go to my cart to view and finalize your purchase. Press Checkout now when you are ready.
Note: Premium domains can only be renewed for one year at a time, and gTLDS can be renewed for a maximum of 10 years.
We automatically send renewal notices to your account's email address. Notices are sent one month and one week before a domain's expiration. If a domain name is not renewed, an additional renewal notification is sent within five days after the domain name's registration expires. The notices are sent to inform you of the following things:
- A domain or service is coming due for renewal.
- If applicable, a notice that auto-renew is disabled.
- A domain or service will automatically process a renewal 30 days before expiration.
- An automatic renewal has failed due to a billing issue.
- A final reminder email that the domain has expired.
Domains and their services have separate renewal settings and may bill on different dates. Please look closely to see what the notice is for.
Domain shows expired future date on WHOIS lookup
When a domain shows as expired in our system but displays a future date on WHOIS, the domain is expired. This is because the registrar in charge of the TLD has not received payment for the domain. The domain becomes inactive, the website is replaced with a parking page, and all services, such as email, are disabled.
Once the domain is renewed, it will be added back to the active list of domains in the account and no longer show as expired.
How do I contact you? I don't want faqs. I want help. Why is it so hard to find a "contact us " button?
I urgently need your help and there is no place to contact you, it is a terrible system to be forced to be guided by faqs all the time, because most times what you need IN NOT LISTED an yoou give no option to contact you. I don't know if what I'm writing will get to anyone....
I made the following payment TWO hours ago and the domain still SHOWS UNPAID and I haven't received the email confirming my renewal, WHAT CAN I DO???:
Thank you for your purchase!
....... as you can see, one cannot even tell you what the problem is because the software suddenly decides to send the message without you having finished. The domain I renewed is efrainnogueramd.com PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Please someone should help me. I have tried so many times to get MyEcomHosting.com . There are my Reseller. I have paid almost $200 for them to renew my Domain name, but the computer still recorded that my Domain name has expired. Now my website is being blocked. Please help me anybody please.My Domain name is naomisfashions.com
Article is closed for comments.