Shortcut to this article: enom.help/close
How do I remove a credit card from my account?
Follow the steps below to remove the billing information from an account:
- Log into your account at Enom.com/Enomcentral.com/Bulkregister.com, then click My Account at the top-right of the page, follow by Account Settings.
- Scroll down to your credit card information and remove all details in all fields. Be sure that all spaces have been removed by pressing backspace until the cursor is at the far left side of the field. For drop-down boxes, select the blank space from the list.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom.
How do I delete my account?
For historical tracking purposes we do not delete accounts however at your request we can permanently disable your account.
To request that your account be disabled please follow the instructions below.
- Log into your account at Enom.com/Enomcentral.com/Bulkregister.com, then click Help in the top left.
- On the support center page click on Go To Our Support Center.
- In the upper right hand corner click on Submit a Request.
- For your issue choose Support Request.
- Use Close My Account for the subject.
- Acknowledge in your description that the account, and all services and domains tied to it, will no longer be accessible.
- Click Submit
One of our agents will process your request and update you via email when it has been completed.