Custom Email gives you an email address to contact your clients, partners, and customers from your domain. You will be able to send and receive email from a branded address like 'email@example.com' to ensure that all of your business communications look professional.
There are two methods you can use to get access to Enom's email service for your domain.
First method - purchase a POP Email Pak
To purchase POP Email Pak with Enom, the domain must meet either of the two conditions listed below:
- The domain is registered with with Enom and located in the account that is making the purchase.
- For information about transferring your domain to Enom, see enom.help/incoming
- The domain is registered with another registrar and using our DNS Hosting.
- To purchase or get more information about DNS Hosting, log into your account and click on Hosting in the top menu bar followed by DNS Hosting, then Overview.
Each Email Pak includes 1, 10, or 25 email accounts.
Purchasing email accounts
- Log into your account.
- Under the Email & Apps menu, click Basic Email, followed by Overview.
- Click Add to Cart under the number of email address you want to purchase.
- Select a domain from the list of domains within your account or Search For a New Domain, then click Continue.
- Click Checkout and then Submit Order.
Creating email accounts
Once you have purchased an Email Pak you will need to create the actual email accounts. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Log into your account.
- Under the Email & Apps menu, click Basic Email followed by Manage.
- In the Email Manager, click on the Domain Name on the left matching the Email Pak you want to edit
- In the bundle settings page, Select Add User then fill out the required fields:
- Username: The part of the email address that is to the left of the @ symbol. For example: to create firstname.lastname@example.org, you would use jane.smith as the username.
- Password: The password must be 6 to 30 alphanumeric characters; No space and special characters; must contain at least one lower case, one upper case, one number and cannot be the same as or contain the account name.
- Admin: Check this box if you want this account to have administrative control over other email accounts created in this pack.
- Click Add User
Please see the additional reading below for information about using our webmail service and connecting a mail client to our mail servers.
Second Method - Purchase a Web Hosting account
A web hosting account gives you a place to upload your website and includes 50 to 300 100 MB email accounts.
For more Information about Enom's hosting services see: enom.help/hosting-intro