How do I set up the POP Email Collector?
The POP Email Collector Option main page displays a table of POP accounts you may have set up (if any). You may Edit, Delete or Pop Collect (gather email from) these accounts on this page.
To add a new POP server to the list:
- Go to the Options menu and select POP Email Collector. A new page will load.
- Click Add, and select your POP Mail Server Name from the dropdown list, or if it's not listed, enter the POP Mail Server Name in the text field below the dropdown list.
- Enter your Username for that account.
- Enter your Password for that account.
- Enter your Email Address for that account.
- Select an icon indicator to mark messages received from this account.
- Type in the Port number (110 is standard).
- Click the radio button next to the selection to either Delete copies on POP server or Leave copies on POP server.
- Select the folder in which you wish these messages to appear when picked up.
- Click the radio button next to your choice of whether to keep the original message date (Yes/No).
- Click the Save button.
Note: You will return to the POP Email Collector Option main page, where your new Pop Server information will be displayed, available to Edit, Delete or Pop Collect.