Enom supports Dynamic DNS updates, however Enom cannot help with the setup of the Dynamic DNS - we only offer the ability to use our nameservers for Dynamic DNS purposes.
By using one of the following applications, every time you get a different IP your server will automatically update the IP in your domain name's DNS settings.
- Plug-in for DynSite
- Under testing.
- Java Dynamic DNS Client
- IPCheck for OS/2
- Enom C++ help code (for your own C++ app)
What do I need to do?
- Make sure the domain name is using Enom's name servers.
- The domain needs to have an access password added for security. You'll find that setting in the General Settings area of the domain control panel.
- Choose a Dynamic DNS application listed on this page and install it.
- Configure the application to use your domain name, its password, and point it to our update server: dynamic.name-services.com