To add a sender to your contacts (address book):
- Click on the sender's email address or name in any email folder (Inbox, Sent Mail, etc.) to open the message.
- Click the on the Sender's email address in the header
- A menu will appear. Select Save Address. The email address will be added to your contact list.
- To edit the contact, go to the Mail Drop down menu, and select Contacts. Click on My Contacts.
- Click the Edit (Pencil) Icon to edit the additional information
- Enter in the sender's first and last names into the appropriate text boxes if necessary.
- Click the Save (Check Mark) button.
- A message will appear confirming that the selected contact(s) have been added.
- Click OK.