Make a new folder:
- Right Click the Inbox link or any existing folder located on the left NavBar to bring up a menu.
- Click on New link located in the menu. Your new folder will be created within this folder.
- Enter a name for your new folder in the Enter a folder name text field.
- Click the Create button.
View existing folders:
- Click the Inbox Folders icon on the left side NavBar.
- Dynamic View.
- Click on the plus sign (+) to open a dynamic folder.
- Click on the minus sign (-) to close a dynamic folder.
Move messages to another folder:
- Click on the checkbox located to the left of the message in any email folder (Inbox, Sent Mail, etc.). A checkmark will appear in the checkbox, indicating that the message has been selected.
- Click on the Move to Folder dropdown menu.
- Click on any of the list items.
If you selected an existing folder, the message will be moved when you release the mouse button after selecting the folder from the dropdown menu.
Empty a folder:
- Select all messages in the folder.
- Click Delete.
Note: Only the Trash and Junk Mail folders have a button that removes all the messages in them with one click.