Webmail provides you with access to your personal email, calendar, contacts and file information from any browser, whether on your laptop, desktop, or mobile devices.
Be sure to check out our Quick start guide for quick answers to common navigation questions or download our complete guide as a PDF.
- How do I check to see if I have new mail?
- How do I filter to see all unread messages?
- How do I adjust the Mail panes?
- How do I select multiple messages?
- How do I mark one or more messages as spam?
- What if the message is not spam?
- How do I manually mark one or more messages as read or unread?
- How do I flag messages?
- How do I delete messages?
- Composing messages
- Using Mail Folders to organize
- What are system Mail folders?
- What are personal Mail folders?
- How do I add a new folder?
- How do I sort messages within a folder?
- How can I find a specific message within a folder?
- How do I rename, empty, or delete a folder?
- How do I move one or more messages to another folder?
- How do I set up Webmail to automatically move messages to folders?
- How do I add a contact?
- How do I select multiple contacts?
- How do I search for contacts?
- Using groups in Contacts
- Importing contacts
- How do I upload files to my Files section?
- What type of files can I upload?
- How do I create folders?
- How do I move files into a folder?
- How do I delete a file or folder?
- How do I create a subfolder?
- Can I reorder my file folders?
- Can I take a file that was sent to me in an email and save it to my Files section?
- Can I take a file that is saved in my Files section and attach it to an email?
- How do I share files or folders?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I enable and disable my vacation or out of office alert?
- How do I enable and disable my email signature?
- What are Mail filters?
- How do I get my folders to sync across all of my devices?
- How do I add or remove another email account?
- How do I set an allowed or blocked senders list?
- How do I change font size?
- How do I enable the ability to select multiple emails?
- How do I adjust the subject line or the sender for better visibility?
- Settings options and locations
What browsers can I use to view my mail?
Webmail supports the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and higher
- Chrome 1.0 and higher
- Safari 3.2 and higher
- Konqueror 3.5 and higher
Note: You may be able to view the Webmail interface on other, unsupported browsers; however, some features may produce unexpected results.
What makes up the Webmail application?
Webmail is comprised of the following components: Mail, Contacts, Files, Calendar, RSS (optional), Admin (on applicable accounts), and Settings. Each part is tied together with the sidebar and contains a work area.
Navigating Webmail using the sidebar
The sidebar in webmail is available on the left-hand side of the window no matter which component that you’re currently viewing. The sidebar includes:
- Access to the six Webmail components
- Quick access to compose new messages
- Admin access depending on your account
- Help access
- A Logout button
Each Webmail component is divided into two or three work areas which are designed to take advantage of a wide-screen view. These sections automatically hide as you shrink the web browser down in size but are still accessible by a toggle at the top of the visible pane.
Article is closed for comments.