Shortcut to this article: enom.help/verified-request
At enom, we take account security very seriously. If a help request involves modifications to the account, please submit a verified support request. Verified support requests are created when you submit a help ticket while logged into your Enom account.
We will require a verified support request in order to process the following:
- Updates to your account settings
- Host record or name server updates
- Service cancellation requests
To submit a verified support request,
- Sign into your account by going to My Account > Sign In
- Click on Help (upper left) > Go to our Support Center
- Click on Submit a Request > Choose Support Request > enter the subject and description > Submit
Once you submit a ticket, you will receive a confirmation Email that goes to your Account Email address (this can be changed by going into My Account > Account Settings). This Email will contain a ticket reference number that you can use when on a support call or chat so that one of our support members will be able to quickly bring up your case.
You can also view a list of open and resolved issues by clicking on your name on the upper right in the Support Center and choose My Activities.