Our help center is always available with guides and domain resources. If you cannot find the answers you need, our support team will be happy to assist you in real-time. We offer different methods to reach our team; support is available seven days a week.
Note: To ensure we can serve you best, verify you have access to your account or recover your account log-in before reaching out.
- Hours of operation
- Pin verification
- Initiating a live chat
- Submitting a verified support request
- Contact information
Hours of operation
|Hours of operation
|Single domain owners or personal accounts.
|Weekdays 8 am - 8 pm EST
Weekends 12 pm - 5 pm EST
|Reseller business owners.
Pin verification will be requested to access your account to make changes on your behalf. Without this verification step, we will not contact you about our account or offer to make changes.
- Press My Account followed by Sign in.
- Your pin will be displayed after an advisor triggers a pin verification.
Initiating a live chat
Connect with us by starting a live chat, and our advisors can happily take care of you in real-time.
Note: We suggest signing in to your account before initiating a chat for convenience.
- Click the Chat widget.
- Fill out all the required details, and press Start chat.
Note: Providing as many details as possible when you start your chat will help our advisors resolve your request quickly.
- Click the Chat widget.
Submitting a verified support request
Once tickets are submitted, our support will reply back to the customer within 24 hours as long as support volume allows.
We will require a verified support request to process the following:
- Updates to your account settings.
- Host record or name server updates.
- Service cancellation requests.
- Sign in to your account by clicking on My Account and Sign in.
- Select Help.
- Press Go to our Support Center.
- Click Submit a request.
- Choose Enom.com or EnomCentral.com, fill out all required fields, and press Submit.
Note: Once you submit a ticket, you will receive a confirmation email to your account email, which is managed in your Account settings.
- To manage your support requests, select My activities from the dropdown menu on your name in the Support Center.
Important: Each request will have a ticket ID number. Should you need to follow up or check on the status of your ticket with a live advisor, have this ready so they can locate your request quickly.
EnomCentral Retail Support
Enom Wholesale Reseller Support
|Services status page
Teletypewriter (TTY) service access
We're deeply committed to enhancing communication accessibility for individuals with hearing or speech impairments and creating a smooth and inclusive interaction experience. A skilled relay operator will assist in transmitting your message to our advisors when contacting us using a Teletypewriter (TTY) device.
|For the US and Canada
|For UK customers