Shortcut to this article: enom.help/renew-services
Domains can have a variety of Value Added Services associated with them. We'll focus on how to renew these services and answer any relevant questions related to the renewal of these specific products. Please take a look at our guide for renewing domains if you want to extend your domain name registration.
- Renewing DNS hosting
- Setting up a renewal for Website Builder
- Managing your Enom Email renewals
- Renewing and re-activating expired hosting
- Setting up Whois ID Protect renewal
- How to renew a Business Listing
- Managing your SiteLock Auto Renew
Renewing DNS hosting
DNS hosting is a Value Added Service we offer to customers who wish to use our DNS but typically have their domains registered elsewhere.
- On the Account Overview page, choose Domains then My Domains.
- Click the DNS hosted tab above the domains list.
- In the list of DNS hosted domains, locate the DNS hosted domain name and click on it.
Note: If you only have one domain name DNS hosted, it will auto-populate to that page.
- Click Add years to add this to your cart. In the cart, you can choose anywhere between one to 10 years. Alternatively, you can set up Automatic Renewal.
- Click Checkout now after reviewing your order and select Submit order to complete your purchase.
Setting up Automatic Renew for DNS hosting
- To enable the Auto Renew feature, please click on the general settings option.
- Click the Enable option to the right of Auto Renew.
- When you have made your choice, select Save at the bottom right to save this change.
Setting up a renewal for Website Builder
Website Builder helps small business users create a great looking website quickly and easily. Website Builder renews automatically on the day shown in the Website Builder manager.
- Near the top right of your Account Overview page, there is a menu option titled Websites.
- Click on Websites, Website Builder, and then Manage.
- On the Website Builder manager page, click the link in the domain column for the site you want to reactivate.
- On the next page, scroll down and click the Reactivate service.
Note: Clicking Reactive service will instantly charge the account payment method.
Back to top
Managing your Enom Email renewals
Enom Email gives you an email address to contact your clients, partners, and customers. Our email services come in bundles called Email Paks, and we offer the ability to renew ahead of time or automatically.
- At the top of the Account Overview page, select the menu options Email & Apps, then Basic email, and then Manage.
- On the Email Manager page, click the domain name you wish to manage.
- If you wish to renew manually, click on Renew service and follow the checkout process. Alternatively, you can enable Auto Renew by ticking the circle next to Yes.
Renewing and re-activating expired hosting
Enom Web hosting offers access to Plesk where you can build websites from scratch using a multitude of applications and web development tools. If the service is expired or cancelled for any reason, you can manually reactivate it.
- At the top of the Account Overview page, click main menu options Hosting, Web hosting, and then Manage.
- On the Web hosting manager page, locate and click on the account you wish to reactivate.
- Click the Reactivate now link which appears in place of the expiry date.
Note: When you click Reactivate now, it will instantly charge the payment method listed on file, and turn automatic renewal back on.
Setting up Whois ID Protect renewal
ID Protect Whois Privacy provides a service that allows you to add a masked forwarding address on public Whois. We'll detail how to renew this service manually and automatically.
- At the top of the Account Overview, click main menu option Domains, and then My Domains.
- In your list of domains, locate the domain you want to renew ID Protect for and click the badge icon in the column ID Protect towards the right side. Note: The red silhouette indicates ID Protect is off, and the green shield is on.
- On the ID Protect settings page, add a checkmark to the box Attempt to auto-renew ID Protect, then click the button Save changes.
- To renew manually, click the Add years button to bring yourself to the cart and process checkout.
How to renew a Business Listing
Business Listing boosts your website’s hits by advancing your search engine rank. It lists your website in a popular online directory viewed by thousands every day and provides a new traffic source by driving visitors to your site right from a Whois search.
- From the Account Overview page, please click Websites, Get your business listed, then Manage.
- On this page, select the domain you wish to manage the Business Listing for by clicking on the domain name link.
- Renew manually by clicking Add years which will take you to the checkout page. You can also enable Auto Renew. When you've made your selection, you can click Submit at the very bottom of the page.
Note: You can also click Add years to bring yourself to the checkout page and manually renew.
Managing your SiteLock Auto-Renew
SiteLock is a cloud-based security tool that scans your website for malware and vulnerabilities. SiteLock not only detects threats but can also fix problems or security risks it encounters on your webspace. It is Auto Renew only.
- At the top of the Account Overview, click the main menu item Security, SiteLock, then Manage.
- Once in the SiteLock Manager, click on the Enable Auto Renew for the subscription that you want to manage.
- Success, Auto Renew is enabled!