The first step in managing your domain and services is to create your account.
- Visit Enom.com.
- Click on My Account in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Create Account link to begin the process of creating your new Enom account.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, a username for your Enom account and a password.
Note: Your password must be between 6-20 characters, and may only contain letters, numbers, or the following special characters: *-_./@) to use with your Enom account.
- Select a security question and secret answer. Next, click the Sign up now button.
- From the Account Overview page, click on My Account and Account Settings to finalize your Enom account creation.
- Complete the account creation by filling required fields (indicated by red *) in the Contact Details and Credit Card Information & Billing section.
- Confirm your entries by clicking the Save Changes button.
- Your account creation has been finalized and set up. Welcome to Enom.