As a reseller, your issues may be similar to the ones of a retail account, we have outlined the best routes to take should you encounter any reseller specific roadblocks.
- My IP address is blocked, and I need to refill my account immediately.
- How do I get my country or IP address unblocked?
- Enom previously approved my IP address, and now it has changed. How can I get my new IP whitelisted?
- My refill was successful, but the funds aren't in my account, did it not complete?
1. My IP address is being blocked, and I need to refill my account immediately.
If you have a reseller account, try using PayPal to refill your account balance. PayPal may have its restrictions.
2. How do I get my country or IP address unblocked?
If our system is blocking your IP and you would like your account approved for online payments, submit a verified support request to us with the information outlined below. Where documents are referenced, use a scanner or digital camera to create images and attach them to the help request.
- A color copy of the account holder's government-issued photo identification
- The document cannot be expired and must match the name on the credit card as well
- A static IP, as we will have to authorize you to access our site with that IP address
Depending on when we receive your documentation and information, we'll do all we can to process and approve your account promptly, however, we cannot guarantee approval. Try to use alternative payment methods if we are unable to approve.
3. Enom previously approved me, but my IP address has changed. How can I get my new IP whitelisted?
Submit a verified support request to us and let us know that your account had previously been whitelisted and provide the new static IP address.
Important: The United States Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), restricts our ability to whitelist IPs for certain countries.
4. My refill was successful, but the funds aren't appearing in my account, did it not complete?
Occasionally an order may be flagged for manual review by our orders team and can take one business day to process. To check on the status of your order, you will need to review your order history.