Our Website Builder services are currently facilitated by the company Go Sitebuilder and you manage those services through our platform. We will be making the move to migrate your Website Builder services from being managed through Enom to being managed directly with Go Sitebuilder.
- The price of the service will stay the same.
- The Website Builder account information and website content will remain as is.
- Access to the Website Builder service will be available throughout the migration.
- The website built through Website Builder will remain online, before, after, and during the migration.
Logging in with Go Sitebuilder
- On the day of the migration, Go Sitebuilder will send login instructions to the email address associated with your Website Builder service.
Note: If you need to update this email address, please follow these steps.
- The email you receive from Go Sitebuilder will include a URL. Simply click on this URL and follow the signup flow to create your Go Sitebuilder login credentials and enter your billing information.
- Upon logging in to your new Go Sitebuilder account, you’ll find your Website Builder service exactly as you left it. You can continue to manage your website as you usually would.
How to change your email
- Log in to your Enom/BulkRegister account.
- Select Website Builder from the Websites dropdown, then click Manage.
- Click on the domain name or website builder package.
- On your management page, you can update your email, click the orange Save button when complete.