.SG is the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Singapore. It is administered by SGNIC.
- Renewals and redemption
- Change of ownership
- Additional resources
|Registration is asynchronous||
- Sign into your Enom account.
- Select Domains, then Register a domain.
- Enter the domain followed by Search.
- Select Add to cart.
- Choose Pre-configuration required.
- Fill in all required details, then Save changes.
- Select Checkout now.
|Registrant for .COM.SG||
|Registrant for .SG||
Renewals and redemption
These domains can be renewed explicitly or automatically but are auto-renew by default. They have a delete-by date set to 10 days before the expiry date. The domain must be renewed before this date or go into redemption. The redemption period extends to 14 days past the expiry date, after which the registry will delete the domain.
If the domain has a server renew prohibited status at the registry, there may be an issue with the contact details on the domain. Submit a verified request with the domain name, and support will investigate.
Enom does not accept incoming transfers of .SG domains, only new registrations. Outgoing transfers operate with a transfer authorization code provided to the gaining registrar. The domain must be in the OK or Expired status at the registry to permit a transfer.
Updating the registrant's name or organization requires a trade, which is a manual process, .SG trades are free but can take several days to complete.
- Submit a verified support request with the following information:
Administrator ID number:
Registrant ID number:
- The administrative contact must sign in and verify the contacts at the registry.
Note: If the admin cannot see the domain, their ID number is likely not associated with the domain and will need to be updated.
- Once the trade is complete, let support know through the verified request to sync the contacts with the registry.
Article is closed for comments.